I took the information from the Laravel site, created matching content models in Contentful, and migrated the data in.
Then I created a Gatsby project and proceeded to rework the Laravel components into their equivalent React siblings.
After that I utilized the Gatsby source for Contentful to pull in the data and create GraphQL queries for it.
And, rather than write multiple pages for the different areas, I utilized the Gatsby Node API to create them dynamically.
Lastly, I set up a Netlify deploy for the site.
For the future, I plan on either locating/paying for a better design and implementing it into the project. Unlike my professional work, this source code is viewable on GitHub .