The client has a web site tailored to an audience seeking information in both Spanish and English. Their main goal is a phone call or online form submission. With the prior implementation of the site, updates were difficult to make to both the content and style.
The client provided a design. I built the entire site myself in Laravel, from the HTML views, to the backend controllers, to the frontend styles & scripts. At the beginning of the project, I opted to utilize the Voyager package. This made it easier to edit the translatable content from a web-based interface – the alternatives would have been utilizing Laravel’s language files (not optimal for small tweaks the client sometimes needs to blocks of text) or a view/partial for each language.
Note: This project hasn’t launched yet, but the client had very little feedback during their testing that wasn’t copy edits. Once a review for compliance with ADA is completed and I address any issues, it will be moved live.